Spent my Saturday night at some car races in Norton, Ks. Teresa's Uncle Loyd races a little pickup truck around a muddy 1/2 mile track. I decided the heck with sitting in the bleachers. I wanted to absorb this cultural experience up close.
Nothing like a romantic night at the dirt track. With the kids.
All that's missing is a can of Natural Light.
This does nothing to help suppress the stereotype.
Did you know how the term NASCAR came about? By guys like these standing around saying "that thar es a nas car!"
Uncle Loyd gets taken out by a Neon. Oh the humanity!
Uncle Loyd and the driver cam.
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Dirt Track Date
Posted by
Travis
at
29.7.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awesome photos, travis. thanks for taking me on a little trip to western kansas. that's god's country!
I respectfully disagree. I think it's a bit of a wasteland.
Post a Comment