Saturday, December 29, 2007

You Can't Pull The Wool Over His Eyes

Sorry about the lack of updates. I've been gone for a week and have been without internet access since Christmas morning.

Long story short: My family rented a cabin in the Black Hills of South Dakota near the Terry Peak ski resort. I was supposed to work on Christmas Day and was going to be the only one not present. I pulled some strings (and did some begging) and Teresa and I were able to spring a little surprise on my 70-year-old father. As you'll see from the video, he clearly didn't fall over from a heart attack. Good thing he didn't choke, either.



We spent a total of three nights and two days in the snow-covered splendor of the hills. It was beautiful and even this Scrooge can admit that it was a pretty great holiday.

No comments: