Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Unexpected House Guest

When I finished running at the park tonight, this little fellow had been following around a couple for a half mile while they walked. They couldn't take him and I could tell the woman couldn't bear to leave him out there alone. Truth is, neither could I.

So... this little no-name guy is spending the night in the garage while a plan is formulated. I don't think Spatz and Zelde would appreciate the competition.

But how do you say no to a face like that?

Anyone looking for a new kitty?

6 comments:

Lynette said...

Awww...he reminds me of kitties I had growing up. I had one name Georgia just like him. One cat is enough for me. I'm not sure my Daisy would be into a new friend...especially if he wanted space on my lap.

Anonymous said...

"But how do you say no to a face like that?"

Actually that face is dog-ugly. But the kitten is pretty cute.

Anonymous said...

Lane beat me to it.

Laurab said...

Those ears are HUGE!

Anonymous said...

Did you find a home for No Name yet?? Wish I could take him...but can't.
angie j.

Travis said...

A.J... got someone coming to look no name over on Sunday. I think we've found a taker. Will post an update sunday or monday