My old college buddy William captured me in deep thought.
"Do I still remember how to shoot college football?"
Actually, I'm opening up this post as an impromptu caption contest. I'm desperate for some comments people. Go ahead and tear me to pieces. Lane... I know you'll come through for me. Matt? I double-dog dare ya, bitch.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Hmmmm....
Posted by
Travis
at
16.11.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
"what the hell is this thing growing out of the side of my head?"
or
"god, it's good to be me."
I don't know about a caption, but but I couldn't make a picture with that body for the rest of the day.
"Hmmmmm.....60,000 people. One is six of those probably blog. Maybe if I blog tag all 10,000 of them, I can get sixish to respond."
I'll keep my distance from the football players and since I do have a monster lens, I should be fine.
Hmmm I wonder if I would have flew him to KC for Metallica maybe he would of voted ?
"Mmmm, I will so miss the dreamy eyes of Ron Prince."
"Does this thing shoot video?"
Travis Heying, Wichita Eagle photographer, sacrifices his eyes to the sun so he does not have to watch the K-State marching band perform.
Hmmmm Maybe I should start another remodel project at the house so people have something to comment about?
"is that bird poop on the bottom of my camera?"
"Now which end did they say I should point at the field ... the one with the glass thing or the one with the tiny TV screen?"
"I could really go for a corn dog right now -- with extra mustard."
Post a Comment