Monday, December 1, 2008

www.travisheying.com

Had been wanting to get myself a website going for a long time now, but was having a hard time finding the right solution.

After a conversation with Matt Miller during the Kansas State/Nebraska game a few weeks ago, he pointed me to a company that specializes in website design for photographers. It's a great looking platform and it's easy for me to design and change anytime I want.

So www.travisheying.com is now online and ready for the world. Too bad I'm a little slow getting at this.

You'll also find a link to the right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I still can't get over that tornado picture.

Jaime said...

Looks great. You should check out this blog: http://www.aphotoeditor.com/ The blogger often profiles what people are doing with that platform.

SchwesterGaga said...

AMAZING!!! Now I wish I could know all the stories behind the pictures!