What do you take with you to cover a presidential inauguration?
Heck if I know, I've never covered one. I know that I'm going to be nowhere near Barack Obama, therefore, the really big lenses are not necessary. I'll pare it down from this pile.
I'll be blogging here and on Kansas.com. It'll be brief.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
I Need A Sherpa
Posted by
Travis
at
18.1.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That does not sound like fun at all. I've read horror stories of what it's going to be like. I think the most important thing you could pack is food and water.
I'm sure if you can handle Iraq, you can handle this assignment. I'm curious (and this is a totally dorky thing to wonder about) ... when you approach your subjects to get names, do you ID yourself as a photographer with The Eagle or MCT? I'm guessing in a setting like that, most folks wouldn't recognize either.
Post a Comment