Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Excuse For Being A Bad Blogger

I'm remodeling my basement. Had a sewer pipe back up. A little bit of carpet got wet. Insurance company sent a big check. I decided to hang drywall.

Who says everything in life has to make sense?


Of course, faithful readers of this blog recall that I updated regularly about the progress of last year's kitchen remodel. This job just isn't nearly as glamorous. I pulled up a bunch of carpet and it smelled like cat pee. I tore out some old drywall and found some mice skeletons. See what I mean?

I don't even pretend to cut off my finger in this video.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're becoming our fathers!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

It looks like a lot of fun. I hope you don't find any other dead creatures in your walls.