It's 7:06 a.m. and I'm out on my deck drinking coffee and reading the news (yes, on a laptop, not in the paper)
This is the sort of morning I was dreaming about last month when it was too hot to think.
49 degrees. I can see my breath right now and I love it.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Now That's More Like It
Posted by
Travis
at
11.9.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Blech. Hate it. Hate the thot of cold weather coming on. Socks and coats. Two items of clothing I loathe!
Um, please stop stealing my blog ideas. The seven-day forecast is MINE.
Would you rather have seen a photo of me sitting in my pajamas out on my deck, fresh out of bed? I'm thinking no. How else was i supposed to illustrate that it was cold out?
Can't we all just get along?
Post a Comment