Here are the things I DON'T have in common with those pictured above:
I still have my original liver.
I've never gotten a DUI in Scandanavia.
Alanis Morissette has never written a mean song about me.
I never said I was better than the Beatles.
I hate country music.
I've eaten this week.
I've never been run over by a van while out for a walk.
I don't watch "American Justice."
My crazy brother didn't try and whack himself last month.
But I do share a September 21st birthday with these folks, whether I like it or not.
Click here for a full list.
34 today. Can't say I really like the way that rolls off the tongue. Sounds a tad bit old.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Only One Thing In Common
Posted by
Travis
at
21.9.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Fun post.
Happy birthday. You reached 34 a few months before me. I'm feeing young.
Very creative posting, T. And I think it's criminal -- and really wrong -- to be thinking that 34 is getting old. You have a good 10 years ahead of you before you are justified in even STARTING to think that. Have a great b-day.
Happy birthday, Travis. If you think 34 is old, you're in for a long ride, my friend! Great post. I wish I could come up with creative stuff like that.
hey, travis! i hope you had a good birthday. i turned 29 on tuesday, but i doubt i'm getting any sympathy from you or any of your blog followers! -shep
Happy Birthday Travis.
Hi Honey! I love you! Happy birthday!
Happy birthday, Richard. Hope you had a stupendous day.
Damn Travis, 34.....you were so much younger than me at UNL! And you share a b-day with Grant Fuhr...
Watched your blue angels video at work today...passed it around, I swear i was crying at work!
Happy B-day! Shaun
Happy b-day! I'm glad you still have your liver.
Post a Comment