I think it was Marsellus Wallace talking to Kansas State coach Ron Prince through his headset on Saturday.
"Hear me talkin' Hillbilly Boy?! I ain't through with you by a damn sight! I'm gonna git Medieval on your a$$"
He wasn't kidding either. The Cornhuskers, enduring their worst season in 50 years, put up 21 more on Kansas State.
Nebraska 73, Kansas State 31.
I say every year.... I don't care if Nebraska only wins one game, as long as it's the one against Kansas State.
Matt Miller, sporting a beard only a caveman could love, checks out English soccer scores from his laptop during halftime. Since they weren't serving tea in the press box, he just decided to stay on the field during the half. Poor Matt.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Step aside, Butch.
Posted by
Travis
at
11.11.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i also ingested and edited!
Who is that behind you, Grizzly Adams? Ohmigod, it's Miller!
hey, i trimmed the beard after the game. it is not that long.
Post a Comment