Monday, January 21, 2008

Consumer Gullibility At Its Finest

I don't know this person.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Teresa!!! You are too cute!!!
angie johnston

Lori said...

Ah, life is good. Way to go, Teresa!

Lane said...

I'm not really sure what this video is about.

All I know is that at 1:32 I catch a glimpse of one damn fine looking floor!

Teresa Vz said...

Consumer gullibility? I think not! That's a good-lookin' brand evangelist in the video.

rev amy said...

Glad to see Teresa made her day off productive.

Your enthusiasm is ALMOST contagious!

Anonymous said...

Trav,
Maybe you should submit this upbeat video clip of your wonderful wife to the travel channel and she could be a hostess and take over That $40 a day show Rachel Ray used to do for them.
Later, your sister.(kim)

Anonymous said...

Brian and I ate at Pei Wei tonight. I asked the guy who rang up our take-out order if he was there on the first day to witness the store's first customer. "Um, no," he said. "But everyone's heard about her."

Teresa, you're a legend!