Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Buried Treasure

I made mention in the last post of how much stuff was crammed in the kitchen cabinets.

Here's a fair portion of those cabinets. Spread out on the guest room bed.

I knew we had a few items of Le Creuset cookware, a few items I use from time to time. But I had no idea what we had buried back there. I could probably finance the remodel if I pawned this stuff.

Who's sick of hearing about my kitchen now?

6 comments:

Denise said...

I will give you $100 in cash tomorrow for the whole lot.

Amy D. said...

How much for the smaller, white dutch oven?

Lori said...

that stuff is way over-rated. i urge you to get it out of your life and sell it to any sucker you can find... oh, the floor still looks nice, by the way

Anonymous said...

What do you need all of that stuff for? When I come to visit you never cook unless its on the grill.

Anonymous said...

Le Creuset is not overrated, but white is not a good color for a pan. I'm stil waiting for a party invite.

Shaun said...

I have way too much Le Crueset myself...my little dutch over gets used weekly. But damn mine has a nice petina (sp?) to it now...how are yours so damn white?