101 degrees.
I was sick on Friday. Started getting better Saturday. Felt pretty alright Sunday.
But I developed a cough today and started getting a runny nose. Like Friday... it hit me pretty fast. I knew I was in trouble when I could not get warm tonight.
argh! No time for this.
Monday, February 4, 2008
I Can't Win
Posted by
Travis
at
4.2.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hope you're feeling better but if not don't expose anyone to your nasty germs. this flu thing is not to be taken lightly.
It could be worse you could be me! (Just kiddin) Sux being sick we been lucky this year only Tristen has had that crap But there is another B-party this weekend.
Well, "It's going around," as they say. Eat some chicken soup and get plenty of rest.
Can we please update the thermometer? We had that model in the late 1970s.
Post a Comment