...I don't like it. I think I'll sand 'em again and re-stain them.
I'm kidding. But Phase 2 is now complete. The worst is over. The third and final phase begins this weekend.
Anyone own a mitre saw?
Monday, February 25, 2008
I Changed My Mind...
Posted by
Travis
at
25.2.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Lookin' good. Nothing like a little sweat equity. What's next?
Looks great!
Wow. I do like it, a lot. Well done. Once you paint the walls, that it going to look classy.
How come nothing in your kitchen is straight?
That looks fabulous!
Stop the suspense! What does Truh think?
oh yeah, good question floog. She says she likes it. Don't know if I believe her. What's she gonna do? Shave my eyebrows off while I sleep? Wait a sec... better not give her any big ideas.
Good work, Travis!
Post a Comment