It seems the road never ends these days. Got home from San Antonio Tuesday night and on Sunday I'm leaving Wichita again. This time though I'll be gone a little longer and the road is a bit longer.
I'll head for D.C. on Sunday and on Monday night (if I can ever get Orbitz to cooperate) I'll be flying to Tirana, Albania. After a few days there, It's off to Jordan, United Arab Emirates and Afghanistan. The Afghan leg will last about three weeks and make up the majority of the trip.
As in the past (Iraq, Hurricane Katrina) this trip is being done for McClatchy's Washington Bureau. Though I've told some of you in person, I'm not going to lay out the nature of trip in this forum. I'll say this though... it involves no combat and should be relatively harmless. I should be gone a month.
I'll update this blog best I can, but it might be difficult.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
On The Road... Again.
Posted by
Travis
at
10.4.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
From one Eagle to another, good luck and be safe.
Godspeed. We'll miss you this weekend at the Savage Seminar.
Wavey, keep updating your blog while you're away. Bring me back something cool! Have fun!
I,m going to miss you.
Safe travels, Travis!
I know I've missed you, but be safe over there, buddy.
Post a Comment