Growing up in Wyoming, motorcycles were a pretty big part of my teenage years. Every male in the family owned a bike. Our garage was filled with four to five motorcycles at any one time. I had a motorcycle before I ever had a car.
Sometimes when I go back to visit I get out and ride with my dad. That's him on the right on his fancy BMW. I'm obviously the smart one since I'm wearing the helmet.
Decided to set up the "biker cam" before the ride. Worked pretty darn good, meaning the camera was still there when we got back.
Wyoming is a pretty nice place to ride and I will admit I do miss having my own bike at times.
But why would I buy my own when I can just go to Wyoming and ride for free?
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Born to be Mild
Posted by
Travis
at
22.8.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This ride seemed to be pretty low-key compared to your Blue Angels adventure!
How much vacation do you get? Three months? Noticed a bit of a curve at the bottom of the frame, your gut I mean.
Them's fightin' words, Lauer! Next time I shoot a snap of you I hope I don't get that lense flare off the top of your head!
now, that wouldn't be a company-owned and uninsured camera mounted to those handlebars, would it?
of course not skippy. That's a ridiculous notion
That's awesome, dude! I love it!
Post a Comment