"Drivin, Drivin, Drivin... Got my troubles on hold."
That's from an old Sammy Hagar favorite and truer words were never spoken. Except I'm really not that troubled.
Armed with my ipod and a bag of Twizzlers, I set out from Wichita last Wednesday and my vacation is only halfway over. The only thing concrete on the agenda was the workshop in Minneapolis. After that... it's where ever the little white car takes me.
Here's how loosely organized my trip is: Last week, I was on the right side of the fold. This week, I'm over on the left.
Typically when I make drives like these, I'm in a hurry to get to the next place. I'm swearing to take my time this trip. Stopping on the side of the road to take pictures... finding the two-lane back roads I've never traveled before.
It's been nice so far. Except I ran out of Twizzlers last night in the Nebraska panhandle
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
L-I-V-I-N
Posted by
Travis
at
21.8.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what about the Funyuns?
I had those too! Could still smell 'em on my breath this morning. Yummy.
Post a Comment