Not really, but that would've been a nice touch to this piece of very cool modern art in the Nebraska panhandle. Carhenge!





Tuesday, August 21, 2007
The Druids Were There Serving Cappuccinos...
Posted by
Travis
at
21.8.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awesome photos. The sunflower in the last one is a great touch. Hope you're having fun. We miss you. Be careful
Very nice photos. You may know that I was born in Nebraska and have lots of family who still live there. Once, when I was but a surly teen, my dad stopped at this gem of a tourist trap en route to visit grandparents. At first I thought the place was cool. Then I realized I was standing in the middle of Nowhere, Neb. And then I was, like, so totally, well, like, WHATEVER.
I used a couple of these photos in class today. I hope that's ok. I gave you proper credit, of course.
Post a Comment