Got these two pictures from Jeff tonight. He claims that's him and Meggan on Longs Peak in Colorado the day after their wedding last week. hmmmm.
A couple of things I'd like to point out about these pictures:
1. No evidence of a wedding ring in either one. Jeff claims to have bought one. He also said he was getting one. I don't see one. This is the friggin' day after they got married. Show off some hardware, people! Sell it!
2. Different clothes in each photo. Must be filers.
3. Jeff looks like a dork. As usual. Actually, in second photo, he looks a lot like his dad. Larry Haller is no dork, just for the record.
4. In photo #2, Meggan is holding a McDonalds Hash Brown in her hand. I know when I see one.
I'm still waiting on a photo that features Jeff actually "getting" married. I'm starting to wonder.
He can't possibly be married. Just not possible. Not the Jeff Haller I know.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Still Ain't Convinced
Posted by
Travis
at
14.8.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Meggan and I couldn't stop laughing. Don't believe me still? Well, here's some video footage from when we first met.
Here's some more footage, from when I arrived at the Stanley right before the wedding.
I love conspiracy theories. Let's keep this one rolling.
or it looks like he gave her his jacket. that would be a thing to do the day after getting married, eh?
I see she doesn't say much. That's not a bad thing, trust me.
hmmm, no update on myspace page.....he's fibbin'.... Jeff you didn't lift m engagement set did you....
Post a Comment