Though I'm still gathering the details, and awaiting photographic proof, It appears to be true.
Jeff Haller is married. (that is no typo)
Now, the details are still sketchy, but here's what I can tell you:
Allegedly, Jeff married Meggan Booker last night (8-9-07) at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado. The ceremony was small and was supposedly only witnessed by immediate family members.
Jeff and Meggan have been dating for four years but I've still never met her and cannot confirm that she actually exists. In the pictures Jeff has showed me, she sure does look nice. If she's real, he sure did marry way above what he probably deserves!
Now Jeff tells me that he set up remote cameras to document his own wedding (nerd!) since no photographer was present. He told me by phone this morning that he is running off to go camping and therefore would not be able to email me photos. hmmmm.
In the meantime, I've stolen this rather unflattering photo of him off his own site. That'll teach him.
Now keep in mind that the Stanley Hotel is where Jeff's favorite movie, "Dumb and Dumber" was filmed. It's possible this could all be a joke and Jeff's gone mad thinking he's Jim Carrey and he's awaiting the arrival of Lauren Holly. I wouldn't put it past him.
But if it is true... I'm thrilled for the both of them. Many congratulations!
Thursday, August 9, 2007
It's Official. Hell has Frozen Over. Solid
Posted by
Travis
at
9.8.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
If they aren't in the same picture together, it didn't happen.
It is important to note that the Stanley Hotel is also the model for the hotel that drives Jack Nicholson and family insane in "The Shining."
Yikes! I read online that room 418 (formerly the servants quarters) there is haunted.
I can see why some lucky girl wanted to snag that dude....
Post a Comment